Saegertown Medical Associates
Keeping the Best Care in Your Neighborhood
At Saegertown Medical Associates, we know that families are the roots of
a community. We are proud to contribute to building this strong community
by providing healthcare to our families.
We offer the following services:
- Family Medicine for all ages
- Birth control
- Dietary counseling
- Pediatric dental screenings
- Joint injections
- Routine Physical Exams for employment, sports, schools and preventive health care
- Treatment of Illnesses and Minor Injuries
- Treatment and monitoring of Chronic Illnesses
- Minor Office Surgery
- Pap Tests and Pelvic Exams
- Hearing and Vision screening
- Vaccinations and Immunizations
- Blood Drawing and Laboratory Tests
- Electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) services
- Hospital care
Office hours are scheduled by appointment. In order to provide you with
the best care, call us as early as possible if you have an urgent concern.
Every effort will be made to schedule you in the same day. Each patient
is under the care of one physician and will be seen by that physician
for routine appointments. We are a team, and one of us is available at
all times. Ill visits may be provided by another member of the team.
If you find it necessary to cancel your appointment, please call us as
early as possible so that we may offer your time to someone else. If the
physician must cancel office hours, you will be notified by telephone
or by mail. Please keep us updated with your current address and telephone number.
Fees & Insurance
We are pleased to accept most insurances including Medical Assistance.
Any payments or co-payments are due at the time of service for office
appointments. We also offer a sliding fee scale for patients who are uninsured.
If you have any questions about your bill, please ask to speak with our
front desk staff.
401 Main Street
PO Box 846
Saegertown, PA 16433
Phone: (814) 763-1106
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Closed daily for lunch: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm