Cambridge Springs Health Center
Providing Care for You and Your Family
At Cambridge Springs Health Center, our doctors believe that the roots
of a community are its families. As such, our medical team is pleased
to help contribute to our strong community, giving families access to
Our team provides the following services:
- Family medicine; including newborn, infant, child and adult care
- Treatment / monitoring of chronic illnesses
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Minor office surgery, including warts, cysts and other skin problems
- Treatment of illness and minor injuries
- Blood drawing and laboratory tests
- Routine physical exams for employment, sports, schools and preventive healthcare
- Pap tests and pelvic exams
- Birth Control
- Hearing and vision screening
- Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment services (EPSDT)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Joint injections
- Osteopathic and manipulative treatment
- EKG diagnostics
- Routine foot care
- Lactation consultant
- Pediatric dental screenings
We schedule office hours by appointment. If you have an emergency, call
our Cambridge Springs clinic as soon as possible. We’ll do our best
to get you seen the same day. One physician is assigned to each patient,
and your physician will see you for regular appointments. However, another
member of the team may see you for emergency visits. Someone from our
team is available 24 / 7.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please call Cambridge Springs Health
Center as soon as possible so we can give your time to another patient.
If your physician must cancel office hours, we will notify you by mail
or telephone; for this reason, it is crucial that you update us with any
changes in contact information.
Fees and Insurance
At Cambridge Springs Health Center, we accept most insurances plans, including
Medical Assistance. Payments / co-payments are due at the time of service.
We also offer a sliding fee scale for uninsured patients. If you have
questions about your bill from Cambridge Springs Health Center, please
speak with a member of our reception staff.
Meet our Provider
Drew Lynne, DO
Cambridge Springs Health Center is located at 118 Railroad Street in Cambridge
Springs, PA. Call us at (814) 373-3080 to make an appointment. We look
forward to serving you. Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30
p.m. and closed daily from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.