Conneaut Valley Health Center (CVHC) - Valley Dental Center (VDC) Welcoming
New and Current Patients
Healthcare for You & Those You Love
At Conneaut Valley Health Center, we recognize the importance of family
and community. Our goal is to provide excellent healthcare services to
families in our area.
Our services include:
- Family medicine, including infant, newborn, child and adult care
- Treatment / monitoring of chronic illnesses
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Hospital care
- Minor office surgery, including warts, cysts, and other skin problems
- Treatment of illness and minor injuries
- Blood drawing and laboratory tests
- Routine physical exams for employment, sports, schools and preventive healthcare
- Pap tests and pelvic exams
- Birth Control
- Hearing and vision screening
- Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment services (EPSDT)
- Routine foot care (podiatry)
- Dietary counseling
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Pediatric dental screening
- Joint injections
- Nutrition counseling
How Do I Make an Appointment?
Office hours are scheduled by appointment. In order to provide you with
the best care, call us as early as possible.
How Do I Cancel an Appointment?
If you need to cancel an appointment at Conneaut Valley Health Center,
please call us as soon as possible so another patient has a chance to
be seen at that time. If the doctor must cancel office hours, we’ll
notify you by phone or mail. Make sure to keep your contact information
with us current.
Fees and Insurance Information
Conneaut Valley Health Center accepts most insurance as well as Medical
Assistance. For office appointments, any payments or co-payments will
be due at the time of service. We also offer a sliding fee scale for our
uninsured patients. If you have questions about your bill or insurance,
please speak with a member of our front desk team.
Meet Our Providers
Conneaut Valley Health Center (CVHC) & Valley Dental Center (VDC) are located:
906 Washington Street, Conneautville, PA 16406.
CVHC hours of operation:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Valley Dental Center:
VDC hours of operation: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Phone: (814) 306-0034