Massage Therapy in Meadville
(Until further notice, massage therapy has been cancelled)
Alternative Medicine Options at Meadville Medical Center (MMC)
Meadville Medical Center (MMC) offers massage therapy services for patients
in Crawford County. Our massage therapist—Kathy A. Holman, LMT provides
the benefits of this practice to patients. Doctor referral is not needed.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
There are many benefits of massage therapy. The therapeutic value of massage
is highly recognized in today's culture and provides the following benefits.
Some benefits of massage therapy may include:
- Diminishes pain
- Relaxes muscle spasm
- Relieves tension
- Improves muscle tone
- Relaxes chronically stiff muscles
- Increases range of motion
- Increases nutrition to the tissue by improving circulation
- Reduces inflammation and swelling of joints
- Stimulates the release of endorphins, the body's natural painkiller
- Increases the body's Natural Killer cell activity to enhance immunity
- Promotes a positive feeling of physical and emotional well-being
Contact Our Massage Therapist
- Kathy Fidanza Holman, LMT, CMMT
One Vernon Place
11277 Vernon Place
Meadville, PA 16335
*Normal hours will resume when it is safe to do so.
Hours of Operation are Monday and Wednesday 11:00 am - 5:45 pm, Tuesday,
Thursday and Friday, 8:00 am - 3:30 pm. You can reach us at (814) 373-3415.
We look forward to working with you!