Behavioral Health Services
Behavioral Healthcare in Our Supportive Environment
At Meadville Medical Center (MMC), we are committed to providing care for
you and your family in a supportive environment. Our programs include
individualized treatment plans for adults, adolescents and children and
we encourage family involvement.
Our services include the following:
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Group psychotherapy
- Medication management
- Psychosocial assessments
- Referrals to community agencies as needed
- Mobile psychiatric nursing program
Conditions We Treat
Our behavioral health experts can help with the following diagnoses:
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Psychotic disorders
- Personality disorders
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Oppositional and defiant disorder
- Conduct disorder
- Marital problems
- Anger issues
- Sexual abuse
Office hours are scheduled by appointment. In order to provide you with
the best care, call us as early as possible if you have an urgent concern
and every effort will be made to schedule you in the same day.
If you find it necessary to cancel your appointment, please call us as
early as possible so that we may offer your time to someone else. If the
provider must cancel office hours, you will be notified by telephone or
by mail. Please keep us updated with your current address and telephone number.
Fees and Insurance
We are pleased to accept most insurances including Medical Assistance.
Any payments or co-payments are due at the time of service for office
appointments. We also offer a sliding fee scale for patients who are uninsured
If you have any questions about your bill, please ask to speak with our
front desk staff.
Meet Our Providers
- Danelle Carrillo Bennett, Ph D, LPC, Licensed Psychologist
- Kathy S. Berkey, Ph D, Licensed Psychologist, Master of Addictions
- Alice Blumenstein, MA, LPC, NCC, Licensed Professional Counselor
- Larry Dickson, MA, LPC, NCC, Master of Addictions, Director of Counseling
- Linda Emmerich, MSW, LCSW, LISW-S, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Ashley Howles, MA, LPC, BCPC, Master of Addictions, Licensed Professional Counselor
- Kathryn F. Wisniewski, MA, LPC, Licensed Professional Counselor
747 Terrace Street, Meadville, Pa 16335
Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
You can reach us at (814) 373-3374. We look forward to serving you.