When You Receive Your Registration Email
If your information has been entered correctly, you receive an email that
contains the registration link and your first time password. Please follow
these instructions to complete the registration process from home. Please
note that the credentials on this email are only valid for 72 hours. If
they expire, please contact us to have a new message sent to you.
- Step 1: Follow the link provided at the bottom of your registration email.
- Step 2: On the next screen, create your own ID, password, and complete
the security questions, using letters and numbers only.
- Step 3: You will be prompted to sign on to your Portal.
- Step 4: Accept the online agreement.
Self Enrollment Instructions
It is possible to register from home. This method can only be done if your
email address is currently on file with us at the hospital. If it is not,
then you will need to begin the registration process at our facility or
during your next visit.
Before you begin you will need:
- Your First and Last Name (EXACTLY as it appears on your hospital documentation)
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Medical Record Number (Or social security number)(Also found on your
- Valid Email Address (On file with your account at the facility)
If successful, refer to the email instructions above to complete your
If you have trouble during the registration process, please refer to our