Become a Meadville Medical Center Volunteer!
As we meet new challenges of providing the highest quality of patient care, the leadership of our volunteers at MMC becomes ever so important. We salute our MMC volunteers!
Our valued volunteers contribute more than 40,000 hours each year in more than 50 areas throughout the hospital. Meadville Medical Center volunteers lead the way through their outstanding leadership, service, and commitment to our patients, families, and visitors.
Can You Spare An Hour?
Volunteering at Meadville Medical Center may be the most rewarding-and flexible- job you'll ever have.
- Age is not a barrier.
- Are you retiring, but interested in staying busy and meeting new people?
- Are you home from college on break and looking for work experience?
- Do you have free time on weekends and want to do something that makes a difference to others?
- Create your own hours. You decide what you're willing to give according to your own schedule.
- Work four or more hours a week.
- Help out once a year at a special event
- Pick your own job.
- Do you like working with people? We need greeters at the information desk.
- Do you like to do clerical work? Come volunteer in one of our offices or the library.
If you have ever wanted to help your community by being a volunteer, now is the time. For information on volunteering at Meadville Medical Center, please call (814) 333-5702.