Conneaut Valley Health Center (CVHC)
Healthcare for You & Those You Love
At Conneaut Valley Health Center, we recognize the importance of family
and community. Our goal is to provide excellent healthcare services to
families in our area. In addition to the services listed below, we also
offer Valley Dental Center Services at this location.
Our services include:
- Family medicine, including infant, newborn, child and adult care
- Treatment / monitoring of chronic illnesses
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Hospital care
- Minor office surgery, including warts, cysts, and other skin problems
- Treatment of illness and minor injuries
- Blood drawing and laboratory tests
- Routine physical exams for employment, sports, schools and preventive healthcare
- Pap tests and pelvic exams
- Birth Control
- Hearing and vision screening
- Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment services (EPSDT)
- Routine foot care (podiatry)
- Dietary counseling
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Pediatric dental screening
- Joint injections
- Nutrition counseling
How Do I Make an Appointment?
Office hours are scheduled by appointment. In order to provide you with
the best care, call us as early as possible if you have an urgent concern
and we’ll do our best to arrange a same-day appointment.
Each patient receives care from their assigned physician and will be seen
by that physician for routine visits. However, our medical staff functions
as a team, and one of us will be available at all times. For an urgent
visit, you may receive care from another member of the team.
How Do I Cancel an Appointment?
If you need to cancel an appointment at Conneaut Valley Health Center,
please call us as soon as possible so another patient has a chance to
be seen at that time. If the doctor must cancel office hours, we’ll
notify you by phone or mail. Make sure to keep your contact information
with us current.
Fees and Insurance Information
Conneaut Valley Health Center accepts most insurance as well as Medical
Assistance. For office appointments, any payments or co-payments will
be due at the time of service. We also offer a sliding fee scale for our
uninsured patients. If you have questions about your bill or insurance,
please ask to speak with a member of our front desk team.
Meet Our Providers
We are located at 906 Washington Street in Conneautville. Our hours are
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please call to schedule an appointment.
We look forward to serving you. CVHC – (814) 373-2276 and Valley
Dental Services – (814) 373-2284