An audiologist is the hearing health-care professional who assesses the extent of hearing loss, balance and related disorders and recommends the appropriate treatment, including aural rehabilitation, hearing aids, and other amplification devices. A wide range of specialized services to improve hearing and auditory communications are available at our Audiology Center, including
· Comprehensive audiology evaluations.
· Middle ear function tests.
· ENG (Vestibular Function Evaluation) for dizziness/balance problems.
· Brain Stem Evoked Responses including evaluation of the hearing in newborn/infants and other difficult-to-test patients.
· Hearing aid dispensation.
· Evaluation of the functional improvement with amplification.
· Hearing aid analysis and repair service.
· Hearing aid accessories including batteries.
· Ear protection for swimming and noise.
· Industrial testing and consultation.
· Public free hearing screening.
· Baseline audio logical evaluations to monitor potentially ototoxic medication.