Meadville Medical Center, 1034 Grove St./Assembly Hall , Meadville, PA 16335
Presented by “Get You Thinking”
Cost : $250.00 for ACLS and $265.00 for PALS per person for 2 day course.
$195.00 each class for ACLS and PALS One Day Renewal Class.
Time: 8:00am – 4:30pm for all classes (2nd day normally shorter for 2 day courses)
Registration and payment is required no later than 2 weeks prior to class – this is a must and a form is attached!!! Send to the address on the form.
If taking the one day renewal class, a copy of your current ACLS or PALS card needs included at time of registration.
Call 814-333-5111 for any questions or more information.
Any cancellations must be made within 48 hours of class.
2017 ACLS Dates:
One Day Renewal :
Two Day Renewal:
March 30 & 31
May 11 & 12
September 14 & 15
November 9 & 10
You must have a current ACLS card in order to attend a one day ACLS renewal class.
BLS CPR 2017
March 1, 2, and 23
April 13, 27, and 28
May 25 and 26
June 19 and 20
July 17 and 21
August 1 and 2
September 7 and 8
October 6, 12, and 13
November 3 and 6
Classes are available at 7:00 am and 11:30 am for each of the dates listed above and last 4 hours.
Registration is required 2 weeks prior to class date.
• Meadville Medical Center is offering American Heart Association BLS CPR classes.
• ALL MMC & Subsidiary staff will renew their CPR certification this year.
• If you are renewing your certification using Heartcode, you do not need to register for a standard CPR class.
• For MMC employees, the class is free and books will be provided by your manager. Your manager /designee will register staff for classes via Healthstream. You can view your scheduled date and time on Healthstream.
• For non‐employees, the cost is $55.00. This price includes the class and the book. To register, call Education at 333‐5111.