Rotations Offered for Medical Students:
- Cardiology/Interventional Cardiology
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Practice
- General Surgery
- Hospitalist Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Rural Underserved Medicine
Free housing and meals are provided for all rotating medical students.
For more information about these and other learning opportunities, contact
us at 814-333-5461.
Unique Community Benefits in Meadville PA
- Meadville offers the feel of a small town, with all the benefits of a larger community
- Located within two hours of Buffalo, Cleveland and Pittsburgh
- Home to Allegheny College, a private liberal arts college
- Within one hour of the Millcreek Mall shopping complex and Grove City Outlet center
- Home of the largest agricultural fair in PA
- Offers many opportunities to enjoy natural beauty including Conneaut Lake,
the largest natural lake in PA, many hiking trails, including Ernst Trail,
and Pymatuning Lake where “the ducks walk on the fish.”
Please review our Resident Physicians page for information regarding our
Family Medicine Residency and Traditional Rotating Internship programs.